Sunday, May 19, 2013

Blog sale!

Hello to anyone who is still subscribed here.  : )  I am finally starting my massive closet clean out, and will be listing the items here for a bit before I move them to ebay or otherwise dispose of them. There are a lot of items so I'll be continuously adding new items in new posts.  I will remove items when they have been sold.  If there are any Anthropologie items circa 2010-2012 you are looking for feel free to ask as there is a good chance I have it!  Most items are size S/M/4/6/8, but I am selling a few in other sizes, as well as some of my sister's items, which are mostly XS/0/2.

Most items are NWT (may be cut) or NWOT (mostly online purchases, which don't come with tags).  Anything I have worn will be described to the best of my ability.  Due to the volume of listings I am going to use stock photos for most items unless I already photographed them previously.  I am happy to take photos of items if requested, but note that may take me a few days.

Shipping is included in the prices noted (I can reduce additional items by $5 each except for shoes).  I will ship packages via USPS priority mail insured at least every Saturday, but will try to get things out sooner.  Paypal only (to confirmed addresses), and no returns or exchanges. 

Please email me at bellaseattle at yahoo if you would like to purchase an item (I may be slow to see comments on the posts).  Thank you and happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails